• Skip shaving the day before the date to get a super-close shave the day of the big event.
• Try this routine before you shave: Wet face with lukewarm water. Apply a thin layer of Microfine Face Scrub and allow it to sit for a minute or two. Gently rub it into your face before rinsing completely away. (Exfoliating removes dead cells on the surface and preps hair for a closer shave).
• Go easy on cologne. Nothing says "run" more than a lung-full of an overpowering scent. Scents should be subtle – paired with your natural pheromones and boundless charm – you’ll successfully sweeten the deal.
• Wear clean, pressed clothes that are appropriate for the occasion. A suit isn’t mandatory, but neither is your stained college sweatshirt. On a side note, if you wear a suit and it’s not part of your typical arsenal of dating attire, the extra effort will be noted – and suitably responded to.
• Give yourself enough time to make it to your date’s house or the destination. Arriving a few minutes early shouldn't be a problem, but coming a few minutes late probably will be. While you’re there – a little lighthearted banter with her flat mates shows how easy-going and friendly you are, to them – and your date.
• Although it depends on your level of commitment and isn't integral to the evening, showing up with a small gift (flowers, a CD, wine, etc.) is certainly an impressive and polite way to start it off.
• Don't try too hard. Yes, it's Valentine's Day, but don't feel pressured to make it "perfect." It’s a date. What's important is that you're going out together and having a good time.
Copyright © MenScience Androceuticals 2008.
ABSTRACT: Unique valentines's day grooming tips for him that will force you to recognize Valentine's Day and score you love points.
|Request an Article
Have a topic you'd like to see turned into an article? Submit an article request now!
Bookmark this page to:
Valentines Day Grooming Tips
Score Love Points for V-day Printable Version