1. No Purchase Necessary to Enter. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning. Void Where Prohibited.
2. Eligibility: MenScience Father’s Day 'Dad that Shines the Brightest Award' contest begins at 12:00 am EST on May 14, 2008 and ends at 11:59 am EST on June 14, 2008. Contest is open to all legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico). You must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry into this contest. Employees of MenScience (Sponsor) and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. How to Enter: Entrants must explain why a stellar father they know shines above the rest by spending time outdoors with his children (including godchildren and stepchildren). Nominees can be a father, husband, boyfriend, best friend or relative - just as long as he is a father, godfather or legal guardian of children (including godchildren, adoptive children and stepchildren). Entries will be evaluated for creativity, originality, appeal to MenScience.com readers, and the respect and admiration they convey. To submit a nomination, email [email protected]; be sure to include both your name and the nominee’s name and full contact information (phone number and mailing address). Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, delayed, damaged, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, inaccurate, misdirected, non-compliant or any online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Limit one entry per person. If multiple entries are received from any person, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify all subsequent entries, regardless of the method of entry. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each online entrant must be the Authorized Account Holder of the email account indicated by the entrant's email address. Authorized Account Holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain name associated with the submitted email address. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed to be submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email account.
4. Finalist Judging Criteria: Only one entrant will be will be awarded the ‘Dad that Shines the Brightest Award’ from among all online entries received. Nominees will be evaluated and selected based on the following judging criteria: creativity, originality, appeal to MenScience.com readers, and the respect and admiration they convey and based solely on the personal bias of the judges. The judging of online entries will be conducted by MenScience personnel whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to the selection of nominees. In the event an insufficient number of qualified online entries are received that do not meet the minimum standards established by the judges, this contest may be cancelled. All finalists will be notified by email, overnight mail and/or telephone on or about June 15, 2008. If a winner’s notification is returned as undeliverable, the online entry will be forfeited. Odds of winning depend on the nomination itself and the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prizes: The MenScience’s Father’s Day Gift Set will include the TiO2 Sunblock SPF 30, Advanced Lip Protection, Anti-Aging Formula and Pigmentation Repair Formula. A certificate will also be given. The Total Approximate Retail Value is $150.00 United States Dollars (One Hundred Fifty Dollars). All federal, state and local taxes on prize and all other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a prize shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by MenScience. Prize is not transferable, redeemable or substitutable except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute prize of comparable or greater product value, at its sole discretion. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
6. Notification of Winner: The winner will be notified on or about five (1) day after the drawing. Winner will be notified and required to respond to such notification within ten (10) days from the date of such notification is sent. Winner may also be required to execute and return a Release of Liability and, unless prohibited by law, a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of the date of issuance of the notification. In the event that any notification or correspondence to a winner is returned as undeliverable or a response is not received within the specified time period, prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. MenScience is not liable for: (i) failed, returned or misdirected notification; or (ii) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incorrectly completed, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for any human, computer, or technical error of any kind. Noncompliance with the requirements set forth herein, the return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable or noncompliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate winner will be selected. If any potential winner is considered a minor in his/her state of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian who will be required to fulfill all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Entrants are required to update their entry forms regularly with their correct contact information so that they will receive prizes if they become a potential winner.
7. Conditions of Participation: CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE THE MENSCIENCE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
As a condition of participating, entrant agrees that: (i) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out of pocket expenses, if any, and (ii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, or any compensation or credit to be provided, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (iii) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, if any, and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys' fees or other legal costs.
8. SPONSOR. MenScience Androceuticals, located at 3900 NW 2nd Avenue, Ste B, Miami, FL 33127 (the ‘Sponsor’) is the official sponsor of this contest.