• Take Care of Your Skin Today: Maintaining a regular face and body skincare schedule now will go a long way towards maintaining a great appearance in the future. The earlier you start, the better. Your daily routine should include using a liquid cleanser that is not bar soap, and moisturizing your skin with a hydrating product that provides necessary nutrients and vitamins (we recommend Advanced Face Lotion). Although wrinkles are not caused by dry skin, moisturizers diminish the appearance of fine lines and smooth rough spots, leaving your skin feeling pliable and hydrated. Daily use of a product with anti-aging capabilities will have the most impact in impeding the signs of aging, but you need to use it regularly for maximum results. Exfoliate once a week with a gentle deep-cleansing product like our Microfine Face Scrub to slough off dead cells and reveal new skin cells underneath.
• Pay Attention to Your Eyes: Eye wrinkles might be a sign of a good sense of humor, but they can also add years to your appearance. Keep the delicate skin around your eyes well-moisturized to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and under-eye circles that make you look tired and worn out (we recommend Eye Rescue Formula).
• Keep ALL Hairs Groomed: This includes not only hair on your head, but also eyebrows, body, ear and nose hair. Remember Uncle Rob with the forests coming out of his ears? When’s the last time someone carded him at the liquor store? Exactly. Take the time to carefully trim ear and nose hairs, and reduce the bushiness of eyebrows by thinning them out slightly and smoothing them in one direction. Not only will this make you appear younger, but it will also present a neater, more put-together appearance. And a well-suited haircut has never really hurt anyone, has it?
• Protect Yourself Against Direct Sun Exposure: Even if you think you are careful about avoiding the sun’s rays, put on a sunblock when outdoors that has an SPF of 30 and offers a broad spectrum protection (we recommend TiO2 Sunblock SPF 30). Cover your skin up as much as possible when out in the sun for long periods of time. The sun can cause serious damage to your skin—damage you might not even notice until years down the line. Oh, and if you’re a regular tanner—stop immediately.
• Quit Smoking: Not only does tobacco smoke lead to cancer, it can also contribute to greater wrinkles on your face and discolor your teeth. Do your appearance (and your lungs, and your mouth, and your fingers!) a huge favor and cut out the nicotine.
• Exercise Regularly: Fluctuating weight gain and loss can cause your skin and facial muscles to lose tone and appear flabby or sagging. You don’t have to be a fitness guru to understand that exercising and maintaining your body on a regular, daily basis is going to keep it working for a longer period of time. In addition to maintaining a healthy weight, exercise benefits your skin, hair and face’s tone and appearance. If you don’t think you have the willpower to keep a steady regime, ask a friend to team up. Or better yet, join a gym and take advantage of their personal training programs.
• Get Checkups for all Aspects of Your Body: This includes skin and teeth. Guys are notorious for letting problems “clear themselves up,” but early and regular checkups can catch potential health problems and treat them at a more manageable stage. A doctor can also offer you invaluable advice on ways to improve your health and lifestyle.
Copyright © MenScience Androceuticals 2007.
|ABSTRACT: Anti Aging Skin Care Profesional Treatment.|
|Request an Article
Have a topic you'd like to see turned into an article? Submit an article request now!
Bookmark this page to:
Best Anti-Aging Therapy
Do You Look as Young as You Feel? Printable Version