Dramatically improves strength and endurance gains* Gives muscles a fuller, larger appearance* Boosts muscular output for intense workouts*
This bioengineered proprietary creatine matrix is scientifically developed to boost the natural creatine content of muscles for dramatic gains from aerobic and anaerobic workouts. Use of this advanced formula fuels noticeable increases in muscle mass and volume and allows you to push yourself harder than ever during high-intensity workouts to reach new levels of performance. Each 7-gram serving provides the ideal daily amount of creatine guaranteed to produce visible results. 20 servings. Natural lemon-lime flavor.
• Dramatically improves strength and endurance gains*
• Gives muscles a fuller, larger appearance*
• Boosts muscular output for intense workouts*
How to Use :
Add one scoop to 3-4 oz. of cold water and mix well.
During first five days of use (loading phase), take twice daily.
After loading phase, take once daily after exercise.
Use as part of MenScience Scientific Nutrition Program for best results.
What is Creatine?
Creatine is an acid naturally produced in the body that supplies energy to cells for maximum muscle growth. It is synthesized from the amino acids L-arginine, glycine, and L-methionine. Most creatine (95%) in the body resides within skeletal muscle, while the rest (5%) is mainly found in the heart, brain and testes. Small amounts of creatine are also naturally present in meat.
How does creatine benefit me?
By supplying energy to muscle cells, creatine can help dramatically increase strength gains, allowing you to lift heavier weights, gain more muscle and speed up muscle recovery. The energy supplied by creatine is especially effective for explosive movements, such as sprinting and weight training. Creatine also causes muscles to retain fluid, resulting in a fuller, larger appearance. Because your body retains more fluid, it’s not unusual to experience a slight weight gain in the first weeks of taking creatine until your body adapts.
Why does this supplement contain three different types of creatine?
Creatine Workout Results Booster combines the benefits of three different types of creatine to maximize your strength gains. Creatine monohydrate is one of the most studied types of creatine and has been proven time and time again to be an effective workout booster. Creatine ethyl ester is another popular type of creatine that is absorbed faster than monohydrate and keeps bloating associated with water retention to a minimum. Magnesium creatine chelate pairs creatine and magnesium for greater bio-availability, ultimately resulting in higher concentrations of creatine in muscles. This creatine supplement also contains glycerol, which also helps the absorption process.
How do I take creatine?
Creatine typically requires a loading phase, an initial 5-day period where large amounts of creatine are ingested for the purpose of quickly “loading” your body’s creatine reserves. This maximizes the availability of creatine for your muscles to use. Upon completion of the loading phase, you should only take creatine once daily after exercising.
Is creatine safe?
Studies have shown that creatine is safe for long-term use in healthy individuals when used as instructed. Nevertheless, you should consult your physician before using this product if you have a pre-existing condition, including liver and kidney problems. It is also important to drink more water when using this product since creatine forces muscles to retain fluid, which may lead to dehydration.
How much muscle can I expect to gain while taking creatine?
Creatine is just one factor in the muscle growth process, so individual results may vary. Other major factors include your diet, workout program and genetics. Recommended muscle growth rate is 1-2 pounds a week when eating a calorie surplus and following a strength-training regimen.